Girassol, holiday accommodation for wheelchair users in the Algarve, is fully furnished to a high standard and is all on one level making it wheelchair friendly for disabled visitors.
Accomodation consists of:
• 1 Twin bedded room
• 1 Double room
• 1 Toilet / Shower room (drive-in shower)
• Spacious lounge which can also accommodate a guest on the single sofa bed
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, full oven and hob, dishwasher.
• Private entrances with easy access from both front and rear of the apartment
• Two Terraces
• Shower/commode chair and other equipment can usually be arranged where necessary
• Freeview Satellite TV/DVD/Video/Radio plus a selection of DVD and VHS films to suit all tastes
• Private entrances with easy access from front and back terraces.
• Wireless Internet (WiFi) access.
• All linen including towels and duvets are provided.
• Large coloured towels are provided for sun beds by the pool, we also have a good supply of towels for the beach.
• Iron & ironing board can be used in the nearby laundry room
We have several facilities that cater for families with young children:
• Baby walker
• Travel cot
• Baby Alarm
• High Chair
• Toddler toilet seat
• Small supply of books, toys for the under 5's
• Professional on-site baby sitting service is provided (free of charge) for well behaved babies
• Weekly maid service can be provided if requested at a charge.
• Welcome Pack - Our welcome pack contains the following: Milk, Fruit juice, Coffee, teabags, sugar, fresh bread, honey, butter, ham/cheese, fresh fruit, soft drinks, beer, wine, bottled water.
Special requirements: We will try our best to provide any special requirements - just let us know. A complimentary welcome pack will be in place on your arrival.
• We are happy to meet any special requirements if you let us know.
• We ask visitors not to smoke inside the apartment.